THE WHOLE REALM AND RANGE OF CHRIST FOR EXPERIENCE, IS DEPENDENT UPON HIS RISEN LIFE IN US, OUR LAYING HOLD OF IT, AND STANDING ON IT. MAY THE LORD SHOW US MORE OF WHAT THAT MEANS.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

IN THE COOLNESS OF THE DAY


I'm just supposing,  but in the Garden of Eden,  I believe it was just as the early morning sun was rising over the lush fields and groves of trees and gardens of delight, that the Lord came to find fellowship with His new creation man.  The very knowledge of Him filled the garden, and they were at one with Him. Every living thing there glowed with the praise of His presence.  Everything gave glory to Him from their total awareness of Him. 
This morning as I sat in the stillness, watching the sun come up and shine it's first rays of light across the garden and filter through the old oak tree,  my thoughts wandered back to a beginning that only sundry times record.  There seemed to be some deep response of remembering what I had long ago forgotten.  A yearning for the Glory of His presence in the wholeness of His oneness.  The All-ness of Him,  lost in the Love of Him.  To a measure the limitless treasure of His Nature has taken root in me.  I feel the rising of His glory upon me, and I am drawn upward and outward as a branch that bears His fruit, or a flower open faced for all the world to see His beauty, and partake of the fragrance of His love.  I share in the knowing of His strength and authority, and yet the gentle patience of waiting for the fulfilling of His restoring of all things to Himself.
So I drink in of the abiding presence of Him, the warm embrace of His Spirit and the Word that speaks in me, "Peace be still"  I come, to Rest in the fullness of His love, in the faith of His eternal purpose, both now and forever.  I pray this day you hear Him come to the garden of your heart, and you run to Him in full surrender with great joy.  Raf.

No comments:

Post a Comment