THE WHOLE REALM AND RANGE OF CHRIST FOR EXPERIENCE, IS DEPENDENT UPON HIS RISEN LIFE IN US, OUR LAYING HOLD OF IT, AND STANDING ON IT. MAY THE LORD SHOW US MORE OF WHAT THAT MEANS.



Thursday, October 6, 2011

PERIOD

Lord; Your Word is clear to lead, guide and comfort my soul. You are the solid Rock upon which I stand. Your Blood, is testimony to all who would debate as to who I am. I am Yours. Bought at great price, and sealed unto the day of my redemption. PERIOD!

Tears of thanksgiving and praise)___ Lord, Like David, I cry out, "Why is my soul cast down?" And in Your mercy and grace, you reveal that like a sheep that has no real balance, only You can stand me on my feet, when I cannot get up on my own. You seek me out when I go astray. Oh Lord my God, forgive this sheep that wanders off at times, or stubbornly feeds in green pastures when You have moved on, and I lose sight of YOu, for a morsel? Forgive me Lord, forgive me.

All I know, is that my heart is breaking within me, and I desire nothing but the shelter of your arms. I ask with everything in me that you lead your sheep into the circle of Your safe and abiding Love. You alone are our rest and our peace. You are my only satisfaction. You are my food and drink, Only You can restore my soul, You speak to my fear and doubt, and YOu speak, "Peace be Still".

In all of this, You prepare a table before me, in the presence of my enemies, anointing my head with oil. Yes, Lord, You are the Good Shepherd, who leads your sheep, who defends them against attacks of enemies. Your rod and staff comforts me. I run to you, You are my hiding place.

Lord as I just said that, this is what I heard.

"That's right, run home to Daddy, coward."

Abba Father__they couldn't have gotten close enough to say that to me, if I was where I belonged.

My only fear is being outside your will, and walking in my flesh. Keep me within the sound of Your voice, the sound of your voice within. Thank you Lord for hearing my voice, for rescuing me, for being my confidence, my hope and faith, my salvation. Thank you for standing faithfully by and letting me see and know my enemy, and how helpless I am on my own. For feeling the rush of your grace in delivering me. Thank you too, for soundness of mind and and Holy Spirit who comforts me. For though my heart condemned me, You remained faithful. ___Raf


No comments:

Post a Comment