THE WHOLE REALM AND RANGE OF CHRIST FOR EXPERIENCE, IS DEPENDENT UPON HIS RISEN LIFE IN US, OUR LAYING HOLD OF IT, AND STANDING ON IT. MAY THE LORD SHOW US MORE OF WHAT THAT MEANS.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SONG OF MY SOUL

Blessed song of my soul
with wings to give me flight
into realms of jasper glow
and ice blue gray of night
To heights and depths the melody
from strings of my own heart
spring up from deep eternal springs
where Living Waters start
Let heaven and earth record this day
what praise in Spirit and truth
is but the echos found in me
from former times of youth
Where You my Lord called out my name
and drew me to Your side
and still this day,  I hear the song
"In Me my child, Abide."   ___Raf
Shout aloud and sing for joy,  you the people of the most high God.  For He is mighty, the Dayspring of our hearts, the Great One of Israel among you.  gleaned from ___Isaiah 12:

No comments:

Post a Comment